In connection with subscriptions to UCITS-compatible investment funds, banks and other distributors are now required by law to provide clients resident in the EU or Switzerland with a "key investor information document" or KIID.
The KIID is a two- or three-page document containing information on the essential characteristics, opportunities, risks and costs of that particular investment fund. The KIID is available from VP Bank in electronic or paper format and replaces the simplified prospectus, which is no longer supplied.
Fund documentation and VP Bank funds
PwC Fund Reporting - Ownership interest information for German tax transparency
- Go to the PwC Fund Reporting Portal
- Enter your search term (fund name / ISIN)
- From the search results shown, click on the fund you wish to know about
- Find the information on ownership interest on the fund details page
Funds from third-party providers
- Go to: www.fundinfo.com
- Enter your search term (fund name / ISIN / Swiss or German securities ID no.), e.g. ISIN LU0107852195
- From the search results shown, select the KIID for the ISIN you are looking for.